Gas Measurement Auditing & Troubleshooting
Course Date & Location
April 25, 26, & 27, 2017 in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the Cherokee Measurement & Control Learning Center
This course is taught by Bill Johansen, P.E.
, CEESI and Steve Stark
, Stark & Associates, Inc. who have worked together and taught similar courses for many years.
Lunch is included on Tuesday and Wednesday. Class begins at 8:15am sharp all three days, ending around 4:00pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, and around noon on Thursday.
Class enrollment is limited to twenty (20) people.
- Principles of measurement auditing
- Measurement problem troubleshooting and solutions
- Calculations - volume and energy
- Corrections and adjustments
- Industry measurement standards
- Gas sampling methods and precautions
- Meter installation effects
- Field measurement issues
- Measurement uncertainty
- Meter types include orifice, ultrasonic, and Coriolis
Other topics of specific interest will be covered as permitted by time.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors (administrative and field)
- Experienced field technicians & engineers
- Volume processing and data analysts
- Measurement managers, supervisors, and lead personnel
- System balance (L&U) personnel
- Gas plant operators
- Litigation mitigation professionals
This course is instructor lead and is a combination of lectures and open discussion using visuals and projections. A printed copy of course notes is provided to each attendee.
This course can also be presented as an on-site training course
and modified to suit specific needs.
$1,350 USD per person, which includes lunches
Cherokee Measurement & Control has graciously invited us to teach this class in their beautiful new state-of-the art Learning Center located at 4551 South 100th East Place, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146. Download PDF Map
Hotel & Travel Accommodations
Several nice hotels are located near the training location including Courtyard by Marriott
Tulsa Woodland Hills 9041 East 71st Street Tulsa, OK 74133. To make reservations, go online or call 918-994-4500.
If you have questions, please contact us